Exosite makes it incredibly easy to connect, manage, and share your sensor or device data online.
- EXOSITE™ Selected to Become a Member of Texas Instruments Internet of Things (IoT) Ecosystem
- MAKE interview at SXSW 2014
- Exosite and Texas Instruments Make Building Connected Products Easier than Ever with TI’s New Connected Launchpad!
- Don’t miss Exosite’s live webinar on “Turning the Cloud into a Rainmaker!” February 27th
- Exosite Powers Texas Instruments Smart Home Exhibit at CES
Monthly Archives: March 2012
Part of our new year’s resolution at Exosite is to start pushing information out about Exosite Portals updates to our blog and social media (e.g. @exosite on twitter). You can find details on the 0.6.16 release here.
Our one and only Erik Rorvick found himself on the Peggy Smedley Show this week on the subject of making M2M solutions simpler, talking about ways to make accessing and analyzing data as easy as possible. Erik, our Business Developer Manager, … Continue reading
Redpine’s ultra-low-power 802.11n Wi-Fi connectivity on Renesas MCUs coupled with cloudbased services from Exosite form easy-to-deploy M2M solution Boston, MA, Feb 27, 2012 – Redpine Signals, Inc., a leading developer of ultra-low-power, high-performance multi-standard wireless chipsets and modules, and Exosite, … Continue reading