Exosite makes it incredibly easy to connect, manage, and share your sensor or device data online.
- Updates to the Arduino Library and a Walkthrough of the Relayduino
- All-Hallows’ Eve Performance Report
- Exosite Highlighted in Minneapolis / St. Paul Business Journal Article, “Is Minn.’s next big thing the Internet of Things?”
- Introducing Speed Reports
- Exosite collaborates with Microchip to cloud-enable PIC32 devices
Monthly Archives: March 2012
Part of our new year’s resolution at Exosite is to start pushing information out about Exosite Portals updates to our blog and social media (e.g. @exosite on twitter). You can find details on the 0.6.16 release here.
Our one and only Erik Rorvick found himself on the Peggy Smedley Show this week on the subject of making M2M solutions simpler, talking about ways to make accessing and analyzing data as easy as possible. Erik, our Business Developer Manager, … Continue reading
Redpine’s ultra-low-power 802.11n Wi-Fi connectivity on Renesas MCUs coupled with cloudbased services from Exosite form easy-to-deploy M2M solution Boston, MA, Feb 27, 2012 – Redpine Signals, Inc., a leading developer of ultra-low-power, high-performance multi-standard wireless chipsets and modules, and Exosite, … Continue reading